Peer Support | Expertise-Infused Learning | Virtual Network
We’re always in-transition. The “life quake” - COVID-19 - disrupted our missions and routines, ushering in uncertainties about our future. We still reflect on our careers, relationships, and purpose. We entertain the “Re-” words – reinvent, rethink, reposition, etc. Finding our Authentic Self, rewriting our stories, and creating a “new, purpose-driven future” prove both exhilarating and terrifying.
This will be an interactive session as we demystify the buzzword ‘personal transformation’ and start to reset the goalposts of your success and redefine what gives your “future work” meaning.
• Discovering dormant, underutilized ‘Superpowers’ that differentiate you
• Unpacking a 3-Step process for achieving “What’s Next…Now?”
• Finding your “Authentic Voice”
• Aligning values and principles to attract “Work that Matters”
• Building relationships that ‘bullet-proof’ your career
Speaker: Charley Timmins, The Human Archeologist
The Fridays @ 4 Society
+1 (302) 316-0436
8 The Green, STE 4000 | Dover, DE 19901
Copyright © 2021 by The Fridays @ 4 Society. All rights reserved.
CONNECT WITH US